Truthfully, I’d much rather hit the snooze button a million times than get up and get ready, and my makeup routine in the morning reflects that. Thankfully, I’ve found some great products that allow me to get ready quickly and without looking disheveled. (Bonus: everything featured below is cruelty-free!)
- E.l.f. Illuminating Face Primer: I get this product in “Radiant Glow” because I love the little sparkle it leaves as I’m spreading the primer on my face. It goes on clean, is super light-weight, and covers up blemishes and bags that I seem to have no matter how many times the snooze button is pressed.
- Glossier Boy Brow: My natural eyebrows are very light, and basically non-existent towards the end. I love the Boy Brow because it thickens and grooms my brows all at once without looking too slick or done up. The product doesn’t come out too thick and looks natural. There’s a shade for every brow color, but I use “Brown.”
- Glossier Haloscope: I admittedly feel like purchasing a highlighter was a little bit out of my novice makeup league, but I truly love the Haloscope in Quartz. The results of the product are slight, but definitely noticeable. I feel like the highlighter adds a light to my face, and keeps my skin from looking dried out.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip: Of all the Colourpop shades I own, “Beeper” is definitely one of my favorites because of its ability to work in any setting! The color is daring at work and fun for a night out. Like all Colourpop products, it can be applied swiftly, dries quickly, and rarely smudges.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray: The smell of the Aloe and Rosewater Facial Spray isn’t overpowering or too perfume-y. I use this product to simultaneously set my makeup and moisturize my face. They say it’s good for your hair too, so I usually give my ends a couple spritz a day!