Make a list. I’m not sure if I’m good at making lists or I just make so many I have no choice but to assume I’ve developed some kind of skill. My last post was a list, actually. And many before that. Living in the age of BuzzFeed, lists are impossible to avoid. In the spirit, here’s my latest:
Things I Could Have Done on Saturday Instead of Sleeping Until 2pm
- Written this post. Or the next. Or the next.
- Washed my hair.
- Eaten breakfast.
- Day drank.
- Gone to yoga, twice.
- Written the next great American novel.
- Or, at the very least, worked on my short stories.
- Worked on the website for those short stories.
- A lot of working, basically.
- Alternatively, gone on an adventure.
- Transformed into a potato and watched Netflix (I’m finally watching Salem).
- Played with my chinchilla. She sulks, otherwise.
- Meditated. I don’t know.
- Literally anything because why did I sleep so late?